No Products in the Cart
What we are looking for:
Don't miss out on a great opportunity to work with one of the most successful and known Discount Retail brands in the NT! Interviewing now for Store Manager Positions for Dollars and Sense for Casuarina, Nightcliff and Katherine stores (Three Positions available).
ABOUT DOLLARS AND SENSE
At Dollars and Sense we are NT’s favourite shopping destination. We know a thing or two about finding the best value across 5000 products from Home and Living to Party for our customers. We live and breathe to provide variety at better than big box store prices and pride ourselves on our extensive discount variety expertise.
Dollars and Sense has 22 Outlets across Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have exciting opportunity for experienced Retail Store Managers to join the Dollars and Sense family to lead and develop our team at our NT stores. We have positions open for Store Managers at Casuarina, Nightcliff and Katherine store.
To succeed in this role, you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable experience for the Dollars and Sense customer.
This is a full-time position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
BENEFITS - Why you need to grab this opportunity!
• Rotating weekend roster that supports a healthy work/life balance
• Job security – Full time permanent opportunity
• Performance bonus scheme!
• Every day is a different day! Exciting products launched each week to keep your sales passion alive!
• Work with an enthusiastic and very supportive and helpful team which wants you to succeed!
• Dress up days to support and have fun while you work!
• Our own friendly social network to share and be proud of your daily achievements and creativity.
• Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
• Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
• Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
• Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
• Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile and budgets.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
• Previous management experience, preferably in retail
• Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
• Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
• Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
• Experience in developing and coaching a team
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Dollars and Sense.
If this looks like you then grab the opportunity and apply online now or email your CV to email@example.com
Salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. If this is you then we encourage you to apply today.
These are Permanent roles in based in NT.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 / Year
Expected Start Date ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent