- 4 packåÊ
- Flameless LED
WARNING: This product contains a button/coin battery and is hazardous. Keep batteries away from children. Batteries can cause server or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Medical attention should be sought immediately if it is suspected the battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.åÊ
Trustpilot Customer Review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.