- Mont Marte Air Hardening Clay is the perfect choice for professional modelers, artists and students alike.
- This heavy-bodied clay is pliable after kneading, and slow drying allowing you to take your time creating your desired design.
- The clay is suited to free-form sculpting and can be sanded, drilled, painted or vanished once dry.
- Almost any decorative object can be created with imagination.
- Dries in around 24hrs to earthenware hardness (depending on thickness).
- Traditional pottery techniques can be used together with non-traditional methods such as stamping or adding objects to your work.
- Standard pottery tools can be used with Mont Marte Air Hardening Modelling Clay.
- Fine Even Texture
- Easy to smooth.
- Sandable and Free - Form
- Make highly detailed pieces.
- Can be Varnished once dried.
Trustpilot Customer Review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.